Monday, July 7, 2014

10 months

As much as I would love to be the mom who takes adorably posed baby photos showing my child's progression each month on her birthday, that effort has clearly stopped. Frankly, I'm pretty pleased I made it as long as I did. But, as they say, life got in the way. I have a freakin' 10-month-old for shit's sake.

Anyway, onto the baby stats.



Weight: 16 lbs., 14 oz.
Length: Dunno. She seems pretty tall still.

Eyes: Still blue
Hair: Almost time for a haircut, I think...
Tooth count: 5.5 (three top, two bottom, a third bottom one cutting right now)

Attitude toward canine siblings: Mesmerized by everything they do

Likes
"Let It Go" -- this video is her crack and I thank God for Idina Menzel every time my kid is having a meltdown, because playing this song from Frozen quiets her instantly. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Clapping
Walking with her walker
Peanut butter toast
Feeding herself
Brushing teeth
Waving "bye-bye"
Saying "hi" (sounds like "hah") to every random person who walks by
Touching her nose when I ask, "Where's your nose?" (GENIUS BABY. Especially because she didn't touch her nose when her smart-ass dad asked, "Where's your butt?")

Dislikes
Baby pools (too cold)
5-6pm
Fresh fruit
Not being allowed to stand in the bath tub
Walking on her own

Honestly, it's getting harder for me to figure out what she hates. Don't get me wrong, she's VERY vocal when she gets mad, but it's a total crapshoot figuring out what's causing her 'tude.

No comments:

Post a Comment