Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Terrible parent alert?

Ava has been teething a lot, so we've been giving her baby Ibuprofen at night to ease her pain. It's worked relatively well and I never gave it a second thought... until I saw this "parenting hack."


Um... "Traumatizing?"

My baby looks FORWARD to her medicine droplet.

As in, sees it and will instantly spit a pacifier out, whimpering until we drug her.

You know what though? I still don't care. My kid's in pain and I'm going to give her as much relief as I can, whether it's ice cubes, wet washcloths, my own shirt or some delicious, delicious meds.

Deal with it.



4 comments:

  1. Haha, mine does too. When she has medicine for a few days in a row, she starts asking for it. My little druggie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm glad we have the same sense of humor.

      Delete