Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I miss you already

Everyone always talks about how much life changes after having a baby, and that fact has been hammered into my brain so much that I'm making mental notes of all the little things I'll miss after popping this kid out.

Among them:
  • Sleeping. Obviously.
  • Showering for more than 10 consecutive minutes.
  • Coming home from work and simply collapsing on the couch.
  • Getting out the door in about 15 seconds.
  • Straightening my hair.
  • Not tripping over baby gear.
  • Painting my nails.
  • Carrying a tiny purse.
  • Cursing like a sailor.
  • Making last-minute plans.
So, I'm trying to savor all of these precious moments now. If I'm missing something else, let me know so I can appreciate it before, as they say, everything changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment