Sunday, January 27, 2013

Well, that was unpleasant

I've been wondering if I've had any morning sickness lately (been feeling a little "off"), but today, my body decided to clear things up for me. I imagine it said, "Oh, you want to know what morning sickness really feels like? HERE YOU GO."

Seriously. Miserable.

I will say right now that I did not throw up -- ask my hangovers: I always fight it with every fiber in my body -- but I kind of wanted to die. A wave of nausea swept over me and was relentless. My heart started pounding. My mouth started watering. My stomach was churning. All I could focus on was not losing it.

My brother asked, "Want me to... live tweet this?"

"Fuck you, not helping."

"Just making sure."

It only lasted for about 10 min. and the whole time, I was poised on the couch ready to bolt to the bathroom. (I refuse to go in there and wait. That's like inviting the vom. No, thanks.)

When it was over, I slowly leaned back on the couch and collected myself. Now I know what morning sickness is and I pray to never experience it again.

NEVER AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment