Monday, August 19, 2013

He's being really weird

Rocco has been crazy-obsessive with me today.

First, I woke up to his face in my face:


Oh, hai, Roc.

Then, I grabbed a bowl of cereal and went to sit in the dining room. Before I could put my ass in the chair, Rocco had jumped up in the chair to sit behind me. Okay, we'll share.

Next up, shower. When I emerged from the bathroom, I found Roc laying on the bedroom floor, just waiting for me to come out.

Everywhere I walk, he follows. Not just that, but he has to be touching me if I sit:






And, to add a healthy does of chaos to the mix, he barks/investigates every little noise he hears. Rocco knows that "daddy" means Dave, so I've been trying to calm him by telling him that "it's just daddy" whenever he looks like he's about to freak out. Dog barking upstairs? That's just daddy. Car door closed? That's just daddy. Delivery man coming by? Just daddy. (It hasn't been working very well.)

Anyway, like I said, obsessed.

I think he can tell things are about to change in a very, very big way...

No comments:

Post a Comment