Monday, February 18, 2013

What is this I don't even

I got my first baby gift (from Suz) last weekend. Some adorable onesies, hats, socks... and poop bags.


Suz knows I'm a dog parent. She knew what I would be thinking when I saw those. And I did not disappoint.

"Is this for BABY poo?"

"Yep," she smiled.

"Well, what the hell? Do I just let it shit all over the floor and pick it up like you do with a dog?"

"No!"

"EXPLAIN, PLEASE."

Apparently, these disposable bags are for dirty diapers, not direct poo. Which makes perfect sense now, but my brain just could not comprehend how much they look like dog bags.

God, there is so much to learn.

Side note: I realized today that Dave did indeed put these baby bags on Rocco's leash, so now I'm picking up dog shit with delicious-smelling Arm & Hammer fanciness.

No comments:

Post a Comment